Adventure Box strives to communicate in both Swedish and English. We fulfill our regulatory obligations by communicating in Swedish and our English releases may thereby on occasion be distributed later than the Swedish ones.
During April, the number of Adventure Box visitors increased by 20% to 1,701,756. At the same time, the number of returning visitors increased by 9% to 359,556. Customer Acquisition Cost decreased by 20% to SEK 0.12.
Adventure Box is the leading streamed platform for consumer-created computer games. A single click on a web link allows a user to start creating, sharing and playing computer games.
- I am pleased that our strong growth continues, says Christopher Kingdon, CEO of Adventure Box. In addition, we succeed in lowering our already uniquely low Customer Acquisition Cost by another 20% during April, demonstrating the strength of our "one-click-to-play" strategy.
Key Adventure Box Metrics April 2020
April key figures below (March figures in parentheses):
· Website visitors 1,701,756 (1,417,762)
· Share from game websites 5% (4%)
· Share paid traffic (paid search) 44% (52%)
· Average cost for paid visitors 0.12 SEK (0.15 SEK)
· Number of returning users 359,556 (329,457)
· Number of advertising impressions 819,929 (734,766)
· Revenue per thousand advertising impressions 26 SEK (34 SEK)
Note that due to the large volumes of data, the above key metrics, obtained from Google Analytics/AdSense/Ads, may vary over time.
 The proportion of visitors from paid search is only one type of traffic purchase and is shown only as a reference to the figures from previous monthly reports. A large proportion of the users come via other networks, where it is not always shown from where or why users come to the site.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Christopher Kingdon, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)73 051 1414,firstname.lastname@example.org, corp.adventurebox.com
Certified Advisor FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box makes it easy, and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Paris, Seville, Malta, and Kerala (India).
Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276.
Subscribe to receive press releases and reports via E-mail.