Adventure Box strives to communicate in both Swedish and English. We fulfill our regulatory obligations by communicating in Swedish and our English releases may thereby on occasion be distributed later than the Swedish ones.
From February to March Adventure Box-visitors increased by 39% to 1 417 762. At the same time, the number of returning visitors increased by 41% to 329 457.
Adventure Box is the leading streaming platform for consumer-created computer games. A single click on a web link allows a user to start creating, sharing and playing computer games.
- Continuing to increase this much month by month is only possible because of our uniquely low customer acquisition cost, says Christopher Kingdon, CEO of Adventure Box. Streaming, ie one-click-to-play, obviously gives us great advantages over old-fashioned solutions where visitors have to download and install a game before they can play, he continues.
Key Adventure Box Metrics March 2020
Key metrics for February below (January in parenthesis):
· Web page visitors 1 417 762 (1 017 457)
· Share from game web pages 4% (6%)
· Average cost for paid visitors 0,15 SEK (0,21SEK)
· Number of returning users 329 457 (233 404)
· Shown advertisement messages 734 766 (556 026)
· Revenue per thousand advertising views 34 kronor (37 kr)
Note that due to the very large volumes of data, the above key metrics, obtained from Google Analytics/AdSense/Ads, may vary over time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Christopher Kingdon, CEO Adventure Box, +46 (0)73 051 1414, firstname.lastname@example.org, corp.adventurebox.com
Certified Advisor FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com
ABOUT ADVENTURE BOX TECHNOLOGY AB
Adventure Box makes it easy, and fun to make, share and play 3D games online. The company's world-leading streaming technology is patent protected. Founded in Stockholm 2014, the company also has staff in Paris, Seville, Malta and Karela (India). Adventure Box is traded at Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the short name ADVBOX and ISIN code SE0012955276.
This information is such that Adventure Box Technology AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation. Information was provided through the above contact persons' publication for publication on 6 April 2020 at 8:32 CET.
Subscribe to receive press releases and reports via E-mail.